For 38 years, E&M Exotic Birds and his family have run our exotic bird store in Joondalup, WA, Australia 6027. We love birds, and our number one priority is always to make sure that our birds are healthy and that everyone who brings one of our birds homes has the knowledge and supplies they need to ensure a long and happy life for their new feathered friend. Each and every one of our staff members are passionate about these gorgeous, magnificent creatures, and we can’t wait to share our love of birds with you!
Conditions of Sale
- All birds are guaranteed aviary breed, pure and true to type.
- All care will be taken to supply unrelated pairs where requested, but a guarantee cannot be given.
- Order will be confirmed only if accompanied by a 10% deposit. Receipt supplied.
- Bank details are on the sale page.
- When the deposit is received, the price does not change.
- The client will be kept informed on the progress & availability.
- We will freight birds anywhere in Australia. Price on application.
- All birds on wildlife licenses will be accompanied with movement advice/permit to move.
- Balance must be paid before freighting.
- Freight boxes to be paid for by the purchaser of bird/birds.
- We will do all we can to ensure birds arrive in good condition but cannot give a guarantee as freight companies are not under our control.
- Freight is in addition to bird price.
- We only freight to the airport within Australia. Price on inquiry.
- We supply freight boxes for transportation
- Freight costs, including the box, are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Boxes must comply with legislation within the guidelines of RSPCA and freight companies.
- No birds will be freighted until receipt of purchase.
- All birds freighted leave from Western Australia Airport.
Our goal Is to help bird owners consistently move towards highly diverse whole food diets. friends
E&M Exotic Birds is so much more than just any other pet shop. Our mission is to enhance aviculture through education, nutrition—conservation. And a mutual love for birds.
As we now know, natural, whole foods are the best diets for our feathered
Each baby must get an honest start in life. Each of our babies is given a hand-feeding formula that’s best suited to their species and individual needs, and They’re exposed to the spread of foods at an early age, which allows them to explore and experiment with different tastes and textures. We feed our birds with a spread of fruits and vegetables. Like sweet potatoes. Fresh kale. Broccoli. Carrots. Apples. And peppers.
We believe socialization at a young age is critical for confident happiness. And well-adjusted pet parrot It’s essential to show parrots some basic manners and commands. All of our baby birds are trained to “step up.” “step down: and “no: Our babies are exposed to birds of various species. We feel this is often another bonus. Enabling the babies to regulate with less stress to those households with other birds.
A wide sort of toy is introduced at an early age to encourage independent play and ongoing stimulation. We expose our babies to different play environments that help them develop their coordination, Balance, And concentration. We also provide them with proper exercise to create mum! es and a relaxed attitude.